Have you ever thought about why you are always in need of cutters? Pretty sure there are many aspects of it because you get to use it for homes, and offices while constructing or bathroom renovating.
The best PVC pipe cutters are versatile tools that are specialized in cutting all kinds of pipes and PVC pipes are no exception.
You can simply choose any ordinary cutter and decide to cut a heavy metal pipe easily. So save yourself from the headache of wandering around the market and go for PVC cutters that can get the job done in no time and with any hassle.
There is a reason why most plumbers use them on their daily work to cut even the hardest pipes smoothly. You can also get one for yourself and begin to polish your plumber skills in the right manner.
10 Best PVC Pipe Cutters (Top Picks)
This is why we have gathered useful information about the best PVC pipe cutters with every detail to educate you on these products and a short and sweet buying guide that will add more value by showing you why you have to choose them for your cutting needs in the first place.
1) RIDGID RC 2375 Pipe and Tubing Cutter
Offers a smooth and burr-free cutting
One of the best and highly in-demand PVC cutters is RIDGID RC 2375 because it has become the number one choice to cut almost any pipe whether it is plastic or metal. It is a heavy-duty cutter and easy to use as well.
This cutter features a very good handle spaced from 2 to 3 inches increments so you can get a firm and comfortable grip.
This one also has an advanced blade design combined with a ratcheting mechanism that will aid to cut bigger pipes with less hand strength.
You will get a burr-free cut each time you connect to any pipe effortlessly. The RIDGID 2375 cutter has a rounded edge and does make it easy to keep the pipe aligned incorrectly way.
This is why the PVC cutter is unlike any other tool you can get straight cuts and stands out longer for any cutting use you require.
- This one is designed to cut PVC, plastic, PP, CPVC, PE, rubber hose, PEX, and multilayered tubing
- Comes with easily replaceable X-CEL quick-change blades
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Suitable for heavy-duty usage
- A burr-free cutting operation that delivers an excellent square cut
- A tubing cutter is a 1/9 to 3/7 outer diameter capacity
- Premium quality
- Comfortable while using
- Ratcheting mechanism
- Made from high-quality aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Hard to keep aligned
- Has small blades
- Not versatile
- Blades want to crush pipes
Users score: 4.4/5
2) ZANTLE One-Hand Fast Pipe And Tube Cutter
Spring-loaded handle, lightweight, and reversible blade
In the 2nd place, we have listed ZANTLE one-hand ratcheting hose cutter that comes with an ergonomic design and works without any interruption. It will continue to work as long as you want to.
Once you get your hands on this one, you will get improved efficiency and a cost-efficient tool cutter that can cut through almost anything like butter.
This cutter also comes with an automatic lock system during usage to protect you or the plumber from any danger of the blade.
ZANTLE pipe tube cutter can be used in the range for different applications with a thickness of 3.5mm and maximize the opening up to 46mm to cut the rubber and plastic hose in every way possible.
This one also featured a rubber textured handle to ensure you get a strong grip without slipping from your hands. You can rest assured this PVC pipe cutter can easily cut anything thanks to its double-sided blades that work perfectly.
Moreover, the most amazing thing about the cutter is that it comes with a stainless steel buckle which is designed at the bottom of the cutter to store nuts and bolts as well.
There are many other benefits of owning this cutter you won’t have to use it for hours, instead, get your work done very fast and cut any flexible items you find though to squeeze.
- Offers high-quality ultra-thin blades
- The pipe cutter is made from manganese steel
- Offers good toughness, high hardness, durability and strength
- One hand fast pipe cutting tool
- Comes with a ratchet drive for cutting less
- All-new original and genuine double spring design
- Extremely flexible to cut PEX, PVC, and PPR pipes
- Never to use on cable wires or metallic pipes
- The stainless buckle can save your space and become portable
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
- Good for many flex lines
- Reversible blades
- Sharp and sturdy
- Heavy-duty cutter
- Durable material
- Easy to use
- Not lightweight
- Short handle
- No leverage
- Made from poor-quality plastic
Users score: 4.5/5
3) MILWAUKEE Electric 2470-21 Cordless Shear Kit Cutter
Ratcheting technology, single-stroke, and multilayer tubing
If you are searching for the Top PVC pipe cutter that could also give you the versatility to cut other pipes and take care of other multilayer tubing small projects then MILWAUKEE PVC shear kit cutter is your best option.
It can be used for many purposes and cut plastics like PP, PEX, PE, and PVC. This one is reasonably priced that offers some serious high-end features you will adore.
MILWAUKEE m12 cutter is made from stainless steel blades and manganese that lasts longer and is quite tough.
Its ratchet design is certainly fitted with an auto-lock function to protect you from injury during cutting as blades could bounce back.
This cutter is combined with a pawl that can help to cut softly and saves your physical energy up to 30%.
You can use this cutter for any cutting purpose you want which will help to achieve nice cuts and is incredibly easy to use.
This is one tool you should add to your gear kit that gets the job done in no time and keeps pipes edge smooth as well.
- Comes with a battery, pipe shear, carrying case, and a charger
- Offers an ultra-sharp blade with an amazing pierce point
- A powerful mechanism that cuts PVC pipes in just 3 seconds
- No burrs, shaving to remove
- Keep it away from water and rust-resistant
- Metal planetary drive
- Increased productivity with repetitive cuts per charge
- Can operate one-handed
- Single-finger blade release
- Cuts pipe up to 3 inches in diameter
- Worth the money
- Crack pipes
- Very cumbersome
- Short shelf life
Users score: 4.6/5
4) RIDGID 23498 RC 1625 Ratcheting Plastic Pipe And Tubing Cutter
Uniquely designed, smooth clean-cut, and effortless single stroke
RIDGID 23498 ratcheting plastic pipe cutter can prove to be a valuable addition to your toolbox because easily cuts multilayer tubing and plastic to the required length you need.
This pipe cutter has a quick X-CEL change blade design that changes blades in seconds without any misplaced screws or lost clips. It offers an advanced blade design combined with a ratcheting mechanism to reduce the hand force needed to cut through any plastic material.
If you want a burr-less cutting operation there you have it, people. Its handy ergonomic grip on the bottom handle is built to last and constructed carefully with aluminum.
One of the superb benefits of owning this cutter is that it is suitable for any heavy-duty work and has the versatility and capacity to cut anything you want.
The improved blades do not require replacement or change anytime soon and you can take to work as long as you want to.
You won’t be disappointed with purchasing this magnificent tool cutter that will become your ultimate choice when it comes to both personal and professional cutting needs.
Just clear your head because if you want a high-quality standard, endurance, and strength then it will serve you right. Just forget about using those pesky heavy-duty pipe wrenches and replace them with this cutter.
- It is designed to cut plastic-like CPVC, PVC, PEX, PE, PP, PEX, and rubber hose
- Enjoy a burr-less cutting operation with square cut
- Tubing butter has a capacity of 2/7 inch with a 43 mm outer diameter
- Ergonomic grips on the bottom handle
- Offer Quick pipe-measuring scale
- Made with a special alloy steel blade
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Sharp ratchet blade
- Comfortable design
- Good for small jobs
- Great money value
- Smooth cutting
- Hard to squeeze
- Blades break easily
- Deform tubing cut
Users score: 4.5/5
5) RIDGID 23488 Model PC 1250 Single Stroke Pipe Cutter
Innovative design, portable, and ratchet drive technology
When it comes to choosing the best PVC cutter you can also consider this scissor-style single-stroke RIDGID 23488 plastic pipe and tubing cutter. It is very easy to use and an ideal cutting tool that is designed with a double spring-loaded handle and fast positioning.
You can cut plastic with a single stroke and build to last thanks to its reversible blade option. This tube cutter is suitable for any sort of plastic material you can think of and makes multilayer tubing work even more beneficial as well.
If you want precision cutting with smooth aiming then this cutter is quick and easy to operate. There are many RIDGID models available in the market but what makes this one exceptional is the ability to have long-lasting sturdiness and toughness you haven’t seen before.
Made from premium quality that promises the sharpness you will love to use daily.
If you are a plumber who oftentimes has to deal with pipes regularly then this pipe cutter is something you must have at your side. Your work won’t be interrupted and no harm comes to you in any way.
This one also gives the user a comfortable experience by maintaining a smooth and firm grip. Also, spring-loaded handles can make pressure light while cutting any pipe.
- Cut plastic like PP, PE, PEX, PVC, and CPVC
- Spring-loaded handles for quick positioning
- Single stroke for easy cutting
- two blades for multi-layer tubing
- ideal for DIY homeowners or plumbers
- metalcore durable frame
- comes with a lifetime warranty
- excellent build quality
- requires minimal efforts
- precision cutting
- no rough edges
- lightweight and handy
- no auto-lock function
- not versatile
- does not cut straight for long
Users score: 4.3/5
6) RIDGID 41608 PYEC Plastic Drain Pipe Cutter
Delivers clean cuts, patent-pending replaceable blades, and handy
Truly outstanding and profoundly useful is RIDGID 41608 plastic drain pipe cutter which has become the number one decision to cut practically any edge whether it is related to plastic. It is a hardcore sharper and simple to use also.
This cutter includes a generally excellent handle divided from 4 to 6inches augments so you can get a firm and agreeable grasp.
This one likewise has a propelled cutting-edge configuration joined with a tightening instrument that will help to cut greater funnels with less hand quality.
You will get a burr-free each time you interface with any channel easily. The RIDGID PTEC cutter has a dual-blade setting and makes it simple to keep the funnel adjusted in the right manner.
The reason this cutting instrument is not normal for some other tools you can get straight removes and stands longer for any cutting use you require.
- This one is intended to cut PVC, plastic, PP, CPVC, PE, elastic hose, PEX, and multilayer rubbers
- Comes with effectively replaceable X-CEL speedy changer sharp edges
- Sturdy aluminum development
- Suitable for hardcore use
- De-burr cutting activity that conveys a great square cut
- executes clean fast and straight cuts
- double flanged plastic drain pipe
- longest lifespan
- High-quality cutter
- Quick-release blade
- Comfortable while utilizing
- Ratcheting component
- Durable and rust-free spring
- Made from top-notch aluminum
- Hard to keep adjusted
- Has little sharp edges
- Not ergonomically designed
Users score: 4.6/5
7) RIDGID 23493 PC Model 1375 Single Stroke Tubing Cutter
Spring stacked handle, lightweight, and reversible cutting edge
This is a great practical tool in one hand tightening RIDGID 23493 that accompanies ergonomic structure and works with no interference. It will keep on filling in as long as you need to.
When you get your hands on this one, you will get improved effectiveness and a cost-productive instrument shaper that can slice through nearly anything like margarine.
This cutter additionally accompanies a programmed lock framework during utilization to shield you or your handyman from any peril of the sharp edge.
This pipe tube cutter can be utilized in the range for various applications with a thickness of 3.5mm and augment the opening up to 47mm to cut the elastic and plastic hose inside and out.
This one likewise included an elastic finished handle to guarantee you get a solid grasp without slipping from your hands.
There are numerous different advantages of owning this shaper you won’t need to utilize it for quite a long time, rather complete your work quickly and cut any adaptable things you without twisting things.
You can rest guaranteed this PVC pipe remover can without much of a stretch slice anything on account of its twofold-sided cutting edges that work impeccably.
Also, it most astounding thing about the shaper is that it accompanies a treated steel clasp which is structured at the base of the shaper to store stray pieces too.
- Delivers fast and easy stroke cutting
- The pipe cutter is produced using manganese steel
- Offers great sturdiness, high hardness, solidness, and quality
- One-hand quick channel-cutting device
- Comes with a ratchet drive for cutting less
- All-new unique and veritable twofold spring structure
- Extremely adaptable to cut PEX, PVC, and PPR pipes
- Never to use on link wires or metallic funnels
- The stainless clasp can spare your space and get convenient
- Durable aluminum construction
- Reversible sharp edges
- Sharp and durable
- Faster positioning
- Heavy obligation solid tool
- Premium material
- Easy to utilize
- Not very lightweight
- Short handling
Users score: 4.2/5
8) DEWILL Ratchet Type PVC and Pipe Cutter
Amazing craftsmanship, sharp and unparalleled
If you are searching for PVC pipe cutters that could likewise give you the adaptability to cut different patterns of pipe and deal with other multilayer tubing little tasks then DEWILL ratchets shear unit cutter is your best alternative.
It tends to be utilized for some reasons and cuts plastics like OD, PPR, PEX, PE, and PVC. This one is a sensible evaluation that offers some genuine top-of-the-line highlights you will worship.
DEWILL 42mm shaper is produced using tempered steel edge and manganese that keeps going longer and very extreme.
Its fastener configuration is positively fitted with an auto-lock capacity to shield you from damage during cutting as edges could be outside diameter.
This shaper is joined with a pawl that can assist with cutting delicately and spares your physical endurance greatly.
You can utilize this shaper for any cutting reason you need which will assist with accomplishing decent slices and is amazing simple to utilize.
This is one device you should add to your rigging pack that takes care of business in the blink of an eye and keeps pipes edge smooth also.
- Unique sharp blade
- Offers ultra-sharp cutting edge with stunning puncture point
- A powerful component that cuts PVC pipes in only 3 seconds
- Multiple screw fixation
- Perfect for homes and plumber working sites
- Stainless steel storage buckle
- increased efficiency with dull cuts per charge
- non-slip rubber textured handle
- Awesome cutting artifact
- Keep it away from water and rustproof
- One-handed operation
- Single finger sharp edge cut
- Stable spring back
- Crack pipes
- Very awkward design
Users score: 4.4/5
9) ZANTLE Ratchet Type Pipe And Tube Cutter
Remarkably designed, smooth clean-cut, and easy single stroke
ZANTLE ratchet-type plastic cutter can end up being an important expansion to your tool gearbox that offers effectively slices multilayer tubing and plastic to the necessary length you need.
This cutting shaper has a snappy X-CEL cutting-edge plan that changes sharp edges in seconds with no lost screws or lost clasps.
It offers propelled cutting-edge configuration joined with a tightening instrument to decrease hand power expected to slice through any plastic material.
You need a burr-less cutting activity there you have it, individuals. It is a convenient ergonomic hold-in base handle that worked to last and was developed cautiously with aluminum.
One of the magnificent benefits of owning this shaper is that it is appropriate for any rock-solid work and has the flexibility and ability to cut anything you need.
The improved sharp edges don’t require substitution or changing at any point soon and you can take to fill in as long as you need to.
You won’t be disillusioned by acquiring this sublime instrument cutter that will end up being your definitive decision when it seeks both individual and expert cutting needs.
Clear your head in such a case that you need a top-notch benchmark, perseverance, and quality then it will deliver you something very exceptional.
Simply utilize that bothersome rock-solid plastic and supplant them with this cutter.
- It is intended to cut plastic-like CPVC, PVC, PEX, PE, PP, PEX, and elastic
- Great helper for a home handyman
- Enjoy a burr-less cutting activity with square cut
- Tubing spread has the limit of 3/5 inch with 46mm external width
- Ergonomic grasps on-base handle
- Offer Quick channel estimating the scale
- Made with exceptional composite steel sharp edge
- Comes with 1 year of guarantee
- ratchet sharp edge
- Comfortable and non-slip gripping
- Good for little jobs
- Fish handle
- Smooth cutting
- Hard to crush
- Blades break effectively
- Lacks stainless buckle
Users score: 4.4/5
10) PVC Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Plastic Pipe Cutter
Creative structure, convenient, and fan-shaped forced blade
With regards to picking superb PVC pipe cutters, you can likewise consider this single stroke PVC heavy-duty plastic funnel and tubing cutter.
It is anything but difficult to utilize and perfect cutting instrument that is structured with a double spring stacked handle and quick situating.
You can cut plastic with a single stroke and worked to last gratitude to its reversible cutting edge alternative. This cylinder shaper is reasonable to any kind of plastic material you can consider and makes multilayer tubing work significantly increasingly valuable too.
If you need an exactness cutting with smooth pointing, at that point this shaper is snappy and simple to work.
There are numerous ways are accessible in using this one yet what makes this one uncommon is the capacity to have enduring strength and durability you haven’t seen previously.
Produced using premium quality that guarantees the sharpness you will love to use on everyday work.
You are a handyman who customarily needs to manage pipes normally then this funnel shaper is something you should have next to you. Your work won’t be hindered and no damage comes to you in any capacity.
This one additionally gives the client an agreeable encounter by keeping up a smooth and firm grasp. Additionally, spring stacked handles can make pressure light while cutting any channel.
- Cut plastic like PP, PE, PEX, PVC, CPVC and any other pipe types
- Spring stacked handles for fast situating
- Single stroke for simple cutting
- 1/8 inch to 2-inch blade size
- two cutting edges for multi-layer tubing
- ideal for small and big cutting jobs
- sturdy and reliable
- manganese alloy blade
- comes with a lifetime guarantee
- requires easy handling
- no harsh edges
- lightweight and convenient
- relatively expensive
- cutting may not be straight
Users score: 4.2/5
How to choose PVC pipe cutters?
There are many PVC pipes available in the market and choosing the one that fits in your home or office can be a difficult and challenging task. As you should each cutter is greater than the other so it is important to consider a few things in the first place.
However, if you are truly determined to purchase for yourself then you should look into these factors that might help you ease your job to find the right cutter.
Mostly pipe cutters are versatile and flexible, but with recent innovations, some PVC pipe cutters are nowadays quite adjustable and come with accessible operational functions.
It is all because they are made from high-quality material and work with perfect durability and sturdiness as well.
2) Power and quality:
Power and quality is the main factor that matters most before you purchase any pipe cutter. Good quality means that they will not halt in your tough and complicated cutting tasks and will work as a piece of cake.
Power is all about how much strength the PVC cutter has and cuts even the hardest pipes like butter. You can mostly find it in commercial pipe cutters and never overlook this factor.
3) Simplicity and design:
Once you visit the market you will come across many PVC cutters that look very interesting items of their designs and structure. But they lack endurance and could get a break because of lower hardware issues.
What you need to look at is to see if the design has a comfort level and is ergonomically manufactured to provide you with a smooth and comfortable experience.
A poorly designed cutter can hurt your hand resulting in poorly performed tasks, so choose to go for simplistic designs with a firm grip to prevent any slipping.
4) Easy-to-clean hardware:
A high-grade material used in PVC cutters ensures the blade is sharp enough to cut the pipes clean and accurately.
This also means you can easily clean them with a soft cotton cloth without using water which makes cleaning even quick.
What is the easiest way to cut PVC pipes?
The easiest way to cut a small or big-diameter PVC pipe is to use a ratchet PVC cutter. It comes in variations so you can choose according to your needs.
How you can cut PVC pipe without any tool?
If you want to cut PVC pipes then the first thing you can do is tie the pipe with a metal ring on both ends around the pipe and cut from halfway to get a smooth cut.
How you can cut PVC pipes at home?
To cut PVC pipes in the home, there are three initial steps you need to follow such as:
– clamp the pipe into place with a vise
– mark the PVC pipe where a cut is needed
– place the cutter into the pipe and start cutting
These are some interesting facts about the best PVC pipe cutters that will help you in your DIY tubing or cutting tasks. These products surely help you to slice the pipes without any hassle that you must buy.